- The CA 21st Century School District InitiativePosted 1 year ago
- Student Privacy Protections in Morgan Hill CasePosted 1 year ago
- Common Sense Census Executive SummaryPosted 1 year ago
- Data Privacy GuidebookPosted 2 years ago
- Ask Before You AppPosted 2 years ago
- Privacy Technical Assistance Center from the US Department of EducationPosted 2 years ago
- California Legislature EdTech BillsPosted 3 years ago
- Screen Time That’s Valuable For Young KidsPosted 3 years ago
- California Supreme Court Puts Ruling Exempting Private Electronic Communications from Public Records Act on HoldPosted 3 years ago
- Lift Your LCAP Beyond Compliant to StrategicPosted 3 years ago
WELCOME to the new site for ON[the]LINE. As you’ve learned from the introduction, one of the first, main areas of focus for the initiative is getting up-to-date, relevant model policies districts can use, either as-is, or customized for their local environment.
Our key partner in this aspect of the project is CSBA, the California School Boards Assn. CSBA is the “go-to” leader for policies for school districts and COEs throughout California, many of whom either adopt CSBA-approved policies directly, or modify them to meet local needs. CSBA has committed to updating its approach to technology policies in alignment with the principles of ON[the]LINE.
Here, we’ll post Policy Updates as they happen. You’ll also want to visit our “Policy” page for information on CSBA’s resources available now, and a schedule of upcoming work to be done in this area!