- The CA 21st Century School District InitiativePosted 1 year ago
- Student Privacy Protections in Morgan Hill CasePosted 1 year ago
- Common Sense Census Executive SummaryPosted 1 year ago
- Data Privacy GuidebookPosted 1 year ago
- Ask Before You AppPosted 1 year ago
- Privacy Technical Assistance Center from the US Department of EducationPosted 2 years ago
- California Legislature EdTech BillsPosted 3 years ago
- Screen Time That’s Valuable For Young KidsPosted 3 years ago
- California Supreme Court Puts Ruling Exempting Private Electronic Communications from Public Records Act on HoldPosted 3 years ago
- Lift Your LCAP Beyond Compliant to StrategicPosted 3 years ago
The CA 21st Century School District Initiative
ON[the]LINE provides resources that help school districts and county offices of education establish education policies and practices that address the rapidly evolving impacts of technology in 21st Century education.
ON[the]LINE is a service provided through a coalition of education professionals, education associations (including CSBA, ACSA, CETPA, SCCOE, and others) and the law firm of Fagen Friedman & Fulfrost LLP.
Watch this video to see how you can take full advantage of all ON[the]LINE has to offer.