- The CA 21st Century School District InitiativePosted 1 year ago
- Student Privacy Protections in Morgan Hill CasePosted 1 year ago
- Common Sense Census Executive SummaryPosted 1 year ago
- Data Privacy GuidebookPosted 1 year ago
- Ask Before You AppPosted 1 year ago
- Privacy Technical Assistance Center from the US Department of EducationPosted 2 years ago
- California Legislature EdTech BillsPosted 3 years ago
- Screen Time That’s Valuable For Young KidsPosted 3 years ago
- California Supreme Court Puts Ruling Exempting Private Electronic Communications from Public Records Act on HoldPosted 3 years ago
- Lift Your LCAP Beyond Compliant to StrategicPosted 3 years ago
The California 21st Century School District Initiative
Dr. Kelly J. Calhoun, Chief Technology Officer/Asst. Superintendent of the Santa Clara County Office of Education and member of the CETPA Board of Directors, brought together the top educational professional organizations in CA around one goal — making navigation through the complex issues surrounding technology in education SIMPLER for districts and county offices of education.
The Founding Partners of ON[the]LINE are each contributing critically important resources to its success:
ACSA contributes support and resources for and from school leaders across California and the nation.
California County Superintendents Educational Services Association
CCSESA’s Technology & Telecommuinications Subcommittee (“TTSC”) contributes support and resources from the county offices of education throughout California.
California Educational Technology Professionals Association
CETPA contributes professional development and technological resources for technology leadership professionals throughout California educational organizations.
Common Sense Media
Common Sense Media contributes professional development resources for teachers, administrators and parents around 21st century media skills.
California School Boards Association
CSBA contributes professional development and leadership resources for administrators.
CUE inspires innovative learners by fostering community, personalizing learning, infusing technology, developing leadership, and advocating educational opportunities for all.
Fagen Friedman & Fulfrost
The law firm of Fagen Friedman & Fulfrost contributes invaluable legal insight and perspective to the initiative, providing additional professional development and training resources.
KQED is contributing public media resources, professional development and outreach support.
Santa Clara County Office of Education
SCCOE is contributing leadership, professional development, web and media resources for the project.
TICAL contributes professional development and leadership resources for administrators.