- The CA 21st Century School District InitiativePosted 1 year ago
- Student Privacy Protections in Morgan Hill CasePosted 1 year ago
- Common Sense Census Executive SummaryPosted 1 year ago
- Data Privacy GuidebookPosted 2 years ago
- Ask Before You AppPosted 2 years ago
- Privacy Technical Assistance Center from the US Department of EducationPosted 2 years ago
- California Legislature EdTech BillsPosted 3 years ago
- Screen Time That’s Valuable For Young KidsPosted 3 years ago
- California Supreme Court Puts Ruling Exempting Private Electronic Communications from Public Records Act on HoldPosted 3 years ago
- Lift Your LCAP Beyond Compliant to StrategicPosted 3 years ago
Legal Support Resources for the 21st Century District
The law firm of Fagen Friedman & Fulfrost has partnered with ON[the]LINE to provide up-to-date resources on all things legal relating to 21st Century District policy and guideline development. From recent case law findings to the latest relevant news to webinars and other resources you can use, “F3” will be your go-to source of ensuring your decisions are in alignment with legally sound practices.
Embedding technology into public education’s operational and educational environments requires legal expertise that will anticipate the practical needs of today’s school environment.
The go-to legal partner for the California Educational Technology Professionals Association (CETPA), Fagen Friedman & Fulfrost (F3) is proud to partner with ON[the]LINE to provide up-to-date legal resources and tips to help educators navigate the ever-changing world of technology. F3 works with over 400 districts throughout the state, which ensures the firm can build ON[the]LINE resources based on immediate market needs.
Partnering with ACSA and F3, ON[the]LINE will host a series of webinars on emerging legal issues of interest to districts. Archived past webinars will be made available here as well. A few of the already archived topics from ACSA’s “e-ducation” series are:
- Cyber Space and Student Discipline
- Cyber Ethics: From Policy to Practice
- Sexting, Cyberbullying and Free Speech: Policy and Practice Implications
Stay tuned (and subscribe to our events calendar) for more as they’re scheduled!