- The CA 21st Century School District InitiativePosted 1 year ago
- Student Privacy Protections in Morgan Hill CasePosted 1 year ago
- Common Sense Census Executive SummaryPosted 1 year ago
- Data Privacy GuidebookPosted 1 year ago
- Ask Before You AppPosted 1 year ago
- Privacy Technical Assistance Center from the US Department of EducationPosted 2 years ago
- California Legislature EdTech BillsPosted 3 years ago
- Screen Time That’s Valuable For Young KidsPosted 3 years ago
- California Supreme Court Puts Ruling Exempting Private Electronic Communications from Public Records Act on HoldPosted 3 years ago
- Lift Your LCAP Beyond Compliant to StrategicPosted 3 years ago
ON[the]LINE‘s first area of focus is around the development and modification of existing technology-related policies to achieve better alignment with the principles of the initiative (see the “Start Here” video on our home page for more).
Our key contributing partner to this effort is CSBA, the California School Boards Association, actively working to update policies as they work through their regular timelines and schedules to meet these requirements.
We’ll be continuously sharing updates from CSBA here, and you can visit this page any time to see what’s currently underway.
Want to learn more? Check out these links: